Thursday, February 17, 2011

SAD, MUCH??

It's pretty sad actually. To see so many pretty girls put there, what's more I don't seem to have a 'type'. That should make it easier right? Theoretically, yes. In reality, fat hope.

Is there actually something wrong with me? That makes me so undesirable? Or the inability to get a girl?

Oh, how I long for one so badly.

Seeing couples together makes me sort of shrivel. Oh how much I would give to be in a position that guy's in. I wouldn't mine the fights, disagreements, quarrels. It's part and parcel of a relationship. What's more, I haven't even experienced it yet.

Sometimes I feel that couples don't appreciate what they have until its lost.

Why am I writing all these? I guess I have the lonely mood again, and the want of being with someone close and intimate. Sigh. I guess only a few people would actually understand what I feel.


Eins für mich!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment