Friday, June 19, 2015

Tired

I wouldn't say miserable. But it was a real tired week. Work was just. Just.. I don't know how to describe. Oc not around. 2ic busy. Wsm has his own work, eugene on mc 3 days of the week, everything falls onto my hands.

Suddenly I'm responsible for everything. Suddenly I'm the point of contact. Suddenly all me. Suddenly everything.

I'm just feeling so tired and annoyed now. I wanna just hug my ducky to sleep and just fuck everything and everyone.

Tired of everything. Of work, money, studies, friends, family, plus being physically tired all the time. My sister problem isn't helping at all. I don't think it's stress? It's just the feeling of being constantly drained. Like I have no more left to give.

I don't want to do anything anymore. Gosh I'm just feeling so inclined to give up. It's like no one gives a shit anymore and I shouldn't as well. Fuck this tbh. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment