Monday, August 24, 2015

Sometimes it's nice to know that you care for me as much as I do for you.

When you go for your trips, I never fail to wish you a safe flight and to take care.

But when you know I'm going outfield, I don't get a wish from anyone. Yes I'll take care and be safe. But it's nice to know and it feels good knowing someone is actively concerned about my well being.

When your other half fails to wish you good morning, I try to do it, just so you feel loved that someone thinks of you in the morning as well.

And when I do, I don't get anything. No reply. Zilch.

I understand you're going through a rough time and you're busy with your own activities, especially with a trip coming up. But once again, it's nice to know that you care. Even a single message will suffice. Nope.

"Busy"

Well okay then.

I try and I try. To what extent? But it's okay. Because I'll always be there for you right?

Yes I'll never leave you. But sometimes it hurts.

Is it because I'm not important enough to you? That I don't deserve more attention and effort?

It feels I'm giving more to you than what I'm receiving. But I won't hold back. Because I'm not like that. At least to you. But I can't keep doing this forever. To act like it doesn't hurt me.

It's hard sometimes to always try to be your pillar of support that never fails to be there and show up whenever you need me to be.

It's hard but I will always do it and love you unconditionally.

I just wish you'd understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment