Wednesday, December 8, 2010

T MINUS THREE

It's three days to Hong Kong. What do i feel about it? Mixed. First thought is missing everyone and everything here. Cycling, internet, games, friends, outings, and more recently climbing. I know, i wanna see my dad and all, but just gonna miss sg so badly. 3 weeks is a long time to be away. Who knows? I might need the holiday after all. Time to relax, and not to mention cheaper stuff there!

Things to look out for over there:

Santa Cruz Bicycles
Giant Faith
Trek Scratch
Red Bull Fullface
Goggles to add to the collection
Lotsa bermuda shorts
Shirts
Climbing shoes?
Magnets for Janet's Yakult filled fridge
Dry bag for ahle
Emma Watson stuffs for Karim and myself
I guess food for cheng?

Guess i'll go over and look around. Might find something nice for you know who.

No comments:

Post a Comment