Monday, December 6, 2010

Welcome

Okay, first off, welcome. So this is my newest blog, tryna keep it as simple as possible, and let the words do the rest.

So mech2 paper was today, GG. Can't do much. Just sat there daydreaming. Gave me too much to think about. Still feeling sick, (thanks Janet. ><) Kept blowing my nose in class. Ran out of tissue papers. Imagine that! Okay, standard, Chunyew asked the dumbest questions of all. It was 10 mins to the end of paper and we we'rent to pass up the papers and leave the place. I mean the invigilator just said it, and there he is asking, Cher! Can pass up now? -.-

Anyways, having this fucked up feeling recently. Hate it so much. Just feel pretty unwanted and lonesome. Don't know why. There's great friends = great company. But i guess watching your friends (whom 2 of them are a couple) being so loving and spending so much time with each other, sharing thoughts and interests, just makes me feel like having a companion of my own. Sigh.

Gosh, its almost 4am. Better sleep soon. Gotta finish the maths stuff Babu gave me to do by Wed. :s

G'Night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment