Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Depression kicking in

Been feeling rather down lately. It's like there's so little and so much on my mind at the same time. I want attention yet want to be alone as well. Sigh. I guess I should just keep it to myself. I think it's better that way.
Wouldn't it be nice to have someone to hug right now? Someone that knows what's going on in my head, so no explanation is needed. Someone to be there. I don't even know what I'm saying lol.

I can't even write down what I feel. I don't know how to express it in words or actions. It just feels like that.

Maybe I'm just lonely I guess. Need to keep myself occupied with things. I should start reading again. Focus on my painting. Start taking driving lessons.

Parents are leaving to UK for a month next week, so I guess I'll just be staying in camp a lot more then. Because what's the point. At least I can run and gym inside there. Save money too.


Maybe it's better to disappear. From everyone and everything. 

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment