Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cluster

Clusterfuck because I haven't been updating. Here we go.

Day 92

Came into work for a while, prepared some enlistment stuff then headed to tampines safra for cohesion buffet. Lots of salmon, tuna and did I mention salmon? Went for snooker afterwards and then home to play com. Did some PT at simei with janet, then took a ride down to cv to eat nasi lemak.


Day 93

National day. Went to gamersaurus for some games, plan was for janet to come over to have dinner at moo ka ta. Last minute change to have dinner at mountbatten instead. On the way there then realised it was actually aljunied. Uhm ok. Went there and realised it was the place. Hmm sensitive area. Mood started to go bad then. Not so much about the last minute changes, but also the fact that it had to be this of all places. Sigh. Felt like crap too. A mixture of anger, sadness and shit at once. I wanted to be alone. 


Day 94

Slept in. Went to fengshan for bak chor mee. Settled some chores at home then went for dinner. Afterwards, met with janet to help her with her work then foot massage. Ate claypot for supper and chatted a lot. Went to hobo at one dark corner as well. Till around 5 plus jesus. Then booked into camp haha. Very tired. Tired but thankful. Even though she was busy with her work, she still made time to be there for me when I felt like shit and wanted to be alone. I felt really touched and grateful. And tired too haha. 

Day 95

Enlistment day. No sleep. By the time I reached camp, showered and stuff, it was ready almost 6. Almost fell asleep and the national anthem has to sound. Then second time, falling asleep again, my bunk mate woke me up as we were needed downstairs to report to sir. Fml. Smoked another 3 ciggs in the morning and spammed coffee. Really grumpy, low tolerance and short fused. Been like this the whole day until I went home at night. Collapsed on bed really quickly. 


Day 96

Went to work as usual, nothing major. Just pretty busy. Staying in, so decided to take a ride to west plaza. Ended up eating cup noodles due to fucked up circumstances. Pathetic yo.


Day 97

Fire drill in the morning. Couldn't bother to give a shit. Woke up really late tho. Walked around during the drill with snacks in hand haha. Managed to sneak away to gym for a bit. I think u pulled something. My right tricep hurts like hell. Sigh. Then rode over to simpang for dinner with janet. Dinner was good, very filling. Penyet ftw. Went over to reflexole, feels so different from donglin. The atmosphere and ambience omg. I slept halfway through the massage. Haha shiok uh. Cycled home alone as she didn't ride there. Gosh her bus is slow. I reached her house bus stop before her bus. Haha. Fast yo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment