Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 91

Lots of work to do, very last minute just before enlistment. Managed to sleep for just over 2 hours in the morning in bunk, before calls were being made to my phone. At least I got some rest.

Went to gym afterwards, and we were released early at 4.30pm. Went home to start settling my computer. It's more or less done, but the Internet speed sucks. I think it's the router. Not sure to change the router or come up with a wired system at home. Theoretically would be super fast.

Meanwhile, managed to read the book. Spent 2 hours plus reading it. Left with the last 2 chapters to go, loving the book. I love how the author plays into their emotions and feelings. And how well she describes the environment and situation the characters are in, in detail. I can't wait for the ending. But I'm too tired to read. Barely opening my eyes now. Probably tomorrow after work.

Having a cohesion lunch tomorrow, sakura buffet. Here's hoping that there'll be sushi and sashimi. Oh man I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment