Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day 89

Slept in the morning. Not feeling too well, decided to rest. Started working in the afternoon. There's so much shit to settle before bmt starts.

Shall cycle to camp tomorrow. Might work late so no transport too. Can cycle straight to simpang for dinner after that as well.

Might get a speedo tomorrow. Should start keeping track how much I cycle. Since I actually would clock distances with my bike now. Would make sense to have one.

Lonely dinner tonight too. Settled work stuff till night, then ate at West plaza afterwards. Awesome chicken rice! It's the next best thing to salmon. Mmmm.

Computer's fucked up now. Need cheng to settle for me. My patience is too low and I have no tolerance for computer shit. Plus he should have reformatted it at his place like I said. But he isn't free so I don't know what to do.

No games tonight so I did some painting. Tested a colour scheme for the necrons. It works but my hand is too unstable and wobbly. So the lines didn't turn out as expected but the colours works!

No comments:

Post a Comment