Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 85

Duty rest, worked till quite late. Went back and showered. Not long later went for PT with janet at the exercise corner. Shag balls. Abs hurt now.

Well it was worth it though. Awesome massage afterwards. Omg I can't elaborate and explain how awesome it was. I needed it for so long and I finally got a good back and shoulder massage. It feels like heaven now. I haven't been this relaxed in so long. Whole body feels so nua.

Went for supper afterwards. Well it was dinner for me though. Bak kut teh and claypot rice. Awesome possum. Janet and I were digging for the burnt rice like we haven't eaten in ages.

Good exercise, great food and an awesome massage. What could you ask for more?

Though it rained heavily afterwards and she got wet though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment