Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 55

Aussie day 7

Final day:

Woke up at 5 am in the morning. Super groggy and grumpy. Not enough sleep and it was super cold. It was -4°, considering wind chill. Only wore boat shoes, skinnys, a t shirt and a hoodie. Not to mention lugging around my luggage.

Took the train all the way to the airport, at least the train had wifi. Checked in, took our boarding passes and had breakfast. I decided to go all out, being my last meal in brisbane, and I had to finish all that loose change and coins in my wallet. A$21 breakfast yo. Definitely not excessive hahaha.

Departure procedure was pretty slow, and I was randomly selected to go through the X ray scanner thing. Interesting.

In the plane, didn't read, nor did I sleep much. Save for the last 30 minutes or so when I KOed. I didn't even know we had landed haha. Watched brave, lego movie, 3 days to kill, and two top gear episodes.

Jesus. The weather was so hot. Hadn't perspired in a week. I need air con!

Well the trip wasn't what I wanted in the first place, but I'm glad I took it either way. I really needed a break from everything. 7 days was just nice, to miss home and my friends, and long enough to enjoy as well.

It's back to work tomorrow, looking forward. Gymming, free food, etc. I miss my enciks and fellow service support staff hahah.

This I guess would be the highlight of my 100 days challenge so far, and probably throughout. I'm so much happier and less troubled because of this!

Thank you brisbane. Thanks for such a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment