Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day 58

Went to funan to catch janet in action at boulderactive in the morning, then went to have some ramen at bishamon too. I don't think she was in her best form but she made it to the finals! Though she has a smexy man voice now haha, all the best to her for the finals tomorrow! Go kick some butt!

Headed off to school, played some war thunder, taught some juniors stuff, then went of to bugis for dinner. Had salmon at everything with fries. I swear I'm a total sucker for salmon.

Then went for a movie at bugis plus. Caught transformers! Nothing's as bad ass as optimus prime riding a dinobot. Haha.

Left my book in school though. Sigh. Will have to get it back next Saturday. And I was looking forward to reading it after work this week. Oh well there's always exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment