Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 63

Bunk is starting to feel like home. Fans, coffee table, curtains, door mat, my own locker. Took my first nap today there. Feels good. Better than my previous bunk.  Slept too long though. Ate into my gym time. But still managed to squeeze a few reps today.

Came home and punished myself to more pt. Sweat like a dog yo. Then went for dinner with parents. Had chicken rice again, haha. Can't keep me away from it once I have a craving.

Cleared a significant bit of my room and table today. Prepping for receipt of my new computer in 2 weeks! I've got my monitor and speakers all ready. Time to set up my mancave. Hehe.

Tomorrow is leg day. Not particularly interested but still has to be done. I'll do more biceps and back as well. Trying to squeeze in as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment