Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 64

Wörk wörk. Kena from superiors today left right centre upside down everywhere. Newspaper, parade state, training programme, ehr, everything la. Someone take over my job please. Sigh.

Leg day at gym today, ugh. Hate it but it's essential for my training. Still managed to squeeze in bicep and tricep reps into today's session.

Went to sp after work to have dinner and take back my book. Taught dry brushing to jz, and played some war thunder. My book has to be returned this Wednesday and I'm only half way through it. Gotta extend the loan yo.

Did some light pt at fitness corner before meeting with janet for supper. Had ngoh hiang at drive 6. Haven't met her for a while, and it was great chatting with her again. She passed me this über sweet note with haribo haha. I'm so touched I swear. Haha I feel all nice and fuzzy nao. Thanks so much yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment