Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 60

Usual work day. Found a new bunk to move into. Started cleaning it, moving our stuff over as well. Will carry on tomorrow. Getting used to the work load here. At least until my upperstudy leaves, then I'll die trying to complete everything. I've got big shoes to fill.

Gym session was great today. Focused on chest and triceps. Tomorrow is back and bicep day. Psyched.

Went to the airport after work to send my Grandaunt off, it's nice seeing her one last time here before she goes. What's more I won't be going to the UK at the end of the year for my uncle's wedding. So yeah. Chatted with my aunts and stuff. They all said it was wasted I wasn't combat fit. Yeah like I didn't know that already. Haha. Oh wells. Nothing I can do about it now huh.

Came home and polished by boots further. Nothing better to do. No book to read, no computer to play. Next best productive thing to do is to polish my boots. Other than cleaning my room haha. Actually I should do that to make room for the new computer. Hmm..

I feel like disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment