Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Continuity.

Hi there.

It has been a while. Too long in fact.

FLASH UPDATE:

I've been feeling down for quite a while lately, and I never knew that a void existed in my mind until recently. A void created when I created gaps among my friends, and the people I care about. I stopped doing the things that I loved to do. I felt fake.

So I started a campaign for myself, "100 days and farther". Basically an online log where I post the common #100happydays stuff. It's makes me do things that make me happy, and spend time with the people I treasure and care about.

While it was working for the first few days, it rekindled my love for blogging. And I decided to restart this blog. But there wasn't a point in running two blogs that basically shared the same thing.

This blog will now have the #100days tag when I post about it, and normal day to day stuff and rants (when available haha).

I don't know. I just feel more attached to this blog somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment