Sunday, May 25, 2014

Solace

I might have found a new solace. Running. Ran 4+ km just now. Impromptu thing under the heat. Felt good.

Honestly. I didn't think of anything. I just ran. It feels like an escape. For those 30 minutes, I wasn't tired, angry, sad, or happy. I just felt peace. Just enjoying being baked under the sun, burning extra calories. Knowing that the further I run, the fitter I'll become. It was peaceful.

I just focused on running. There wasn't a target I set for myself. I just ran as much as I could. My mind just went screamed go! While my legs screamed stop! Haha.

Whole body drenched in sweat now. Did some PT too. Feels good. Back needs a stretch though.

I'm not happy that I ran. But I'm happy I found a solace. To take me away from all that pain and sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment