Saturday, May 17, 2014

Freundschaft

Thinking back, I've never had a friend like janet. Someone whom I truly care for. This feeling is strange. I've never felt the urge to ask how a person's day was and to know how they're doing before. Not even love interests.

I don't know why, but it feels right. It's like I feel she's my sister, my best friend. Someone who I know I can count on to be there for me when I'm down. Someone that I won't hesitate to be there for as well.

I enjoy the time we spend together. I hope this friendship continues even if our habits and lives changes.

She's such a wonderful person that's been through so much. Too much in fact. She's such a strong individual. I'm not talking about her physical strength. It's her inner strength that leaves me in awe.

If you're reading this janet, know that I'll always be there for you and that I'll try my hardest to make sure you don't feel down. But if you do, know that I'll be there to comfort you and cheer you up!

Thank you janet. For making me happy, feel wanted and cared for. You're the best friend I've ever had and I treasure this friendship like no other.

Danke.

Meoww!

1 comment: