Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 19

Nothing to do at work today. Went up to bunk and slept.

Had dinner with parents at E hub today. Walked past the thai restaurant that I used to eat with r. No feelings there. Not sure if I gotten over her or that everything else just covers that issue up. That said, still felt pretty meh today.

Went for a run, very slow run. Felt real tired though. I guess it isn't about the timing, but the effort you put into it? Also, my knee hurts like hell. Felt the pain after lap 6, still carried on. I guess the physical pain is better to look forward to, rather than emotional pain. Masochist much?

Yeah spoke to Janet today as well. Nice to finally speak to someone. It doesn't feel good not talking to anyone. She went through what I'm feeling as well, so she understands as well I guess. Talked about her future as well, I hope she's heading down the right track, don't wanna see her hurt again. Ever.Not a long talk, but enough to keep me going. Thanks Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment