Saturday, May 24, 2014

Was ist los mit mir?

What's wrong with me?

I yearn for affection, attention, happiness. Yet I don't feel any. Somehow I feel empty. Do I need to have a girl by my side to feel complete? I think so.

Last night's discussion brought up something. If I am willing to do so much for a best friend, how much am I willing to do for a girlfriend. I think the question should be, how much will I not do for a girlfriend.

I yearn someone to spend my time with, to cherish moments, both good and bad. I want to share both mundane and eventful memories with someone. I want to hug someone and tell them that everything will be alright, and for that person to do the same for me as well.

Is it so hard for me to find one? Or maybe there's something about me that impedes me form doing so?

I feel pathetic, useless and that I'm a failure. What have I really achieved in my life? 

Would it help if I cocooned myself to all emotions and feelings? Maybe I won't feel hurt this way.

I just need a reassuring voice to tell me that I will be alright and not to worry.

I need a hug.

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment