Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 7

It's already day 7. I didn't do anything worth doing, except for my work. But I took it with a smile on my face. If I'm going to be doing this all day, I might as well enjoy it then. Which I'm proud to say I did.

2IC came back from his USA training, and OC was around in the office for the whole day. Arrows kept flying in my direction and my upperstudy was no where in sight. Bah.

Well I just kept doing and doing work. Until the pile eventually receded. By then it was 5.30pm. Didn't manage to gym nor run. And by the time I got home, I was too tired to do anything.

Spent time with my parents while they had dinner at drive 6, sharing stories about the day.

I guess you don't have to set out to do something that makes you happy on purpose. But if you do your day to day stuff happily,  doesn't that count as doing something that makes you happy? Instead of brooding over the pile of work, and rather doing it happily,  I think time flew by pretty quick!

Janet is sick in krabi though. Feels helpless that I'm unable to help, but I'm sure she's in good hands :) Take care uh!

Also krabi looks like a postcard. Teleport me there please. Feels so carefree. Looking at the photo makes me want to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment