Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 9

Went for lunch with dad and sis today, dad sent us off to the mrt station even. Sis had to go to school for studies and I went back to sp to build a tank.

Washed off the releasing agent off the resin parts, painted an ork for JZ. Man. I paint it better than I paint my marines.

Had dinner at tiong bahru and had dessert. Had chilled egg pudding with ginger. Awesome stuff.

Went back to godma's house to spend some time there since parents were there playing mahjong. Well I miss the dogs too. As loyal as you can get.

Why can't we be more like dogs? Unconditional love, and expect little or nothing in return. Wonderful creatures.

Janet, and friends coming back from krabi tomorrow. Not sure if meeting at airport though. She doesn't know her flight number. Bah.

On a side note, lost some weight. Just about 2kg worth of fats gone. Yaaaaay! But feeling fat from the past few days of not exercising though.

No comments:

Post a Comment