Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 13

Work. The usual. Taking mc tmrw. Feeling sick tho. Bad weather for the past few days or maybe I ate something wrong. Bad tummy and running nose. Also good to take a break from the office. Just nice I guess to fall sick. Just when I'm feeling sian of work and I'm really sick haha. No chao keng, really!

Met with Janet while she was working at ITE. Was supposed to come earlier to help with her homework but got held up. Sorry! Went to eat penyet at simpang bedok. Had promfret, soft shell crab and prawns. omgjizz

Then went over to her void deck to help with her work. Shuk came as well! Total hobos I swear. Her assignment is something along the lines of inequality of sportswomen and lack of female coaches. Interesting topic, opened my eyes quite a bit as I researched and read about it. Janet basically KOed. Didn't even discuss the end June short getaway.

Speaking of which. Looks like Hong Kong is out of the question. Bali is though. But it's slightly over her budget. Hmm. This is why we should discuss more, Janet!

Hopefully she'll manage to wake up tomorrow morning to accompany me while waiting for the polyclinic doc. Else I'll just head over to her side and carry on helping with her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment