Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 25

Quarter of the way through my 100 day journey, I've had my ups and downs, but things are going well.

I'm better, I'm fitter, I'm happier. Just not there yet. Still got to work out some kinks, and I should be set.

Today was a hot day, perspired a lot while sleeping in bunk. Even with three fans. Amazing. Well today was easy going, settling some issues for ptp. It's next week by the way. Things are moving fast. Soon I'll be busy again, good and bad.

Came home to have dinner with parents, watched avengers on TV with them. Settled by Australia trip bookings online. Gosh the tickets cost $700+. Jesus. I need money.

I guess it'll be worth it? It'll be a nice time to relax and forget some stuff. To clear my mind and chill. Still rather go to Hong Kong though. December maybe.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment