Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 38

Really sleepy. Physically exhausted not in the good way. I miss exercising. Not enough rest, not eating well, feeling sick for the past few days feels like shit.

Tomorrow I'll be heading to mandai crematorium to collect granny's ashes, to bring to Highland church to rest her with granddad.

My mind is at ease now, she's in a better place, she isn't suffering anymore, and she's in peace. Her life is really worth celebrating.

Might meet xavier tomorrow night for dinner. He's coming back from UK for two weeks or so. Haven't seen him for a year already.

Janet got first in pumpfest! So glad she won! She really deserves it! So proud haha!

Looking forward to work on Tuesday, back to exercise and normal life. I hope I don't fall sick though. I'm gonna get through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment