Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 29

Work today as per normal. Finished my work on time, no screw ups. No longer the new guy, don't get bullied anymore haha. Well, not that much anyway.

Went for gym as well. Going every weekday now, but still feel fat as I can't run. Spoke to the fitness trainer about it. Apparently I sprained or pulled my tendon on my right foot. Due to not stretching and warming up. Ugh. Shall warm up properly next time.

Feeling lonely lately again, but I shan't let it bring me down.

Went to airport to fetch grand aunt. She's visiting from UK for a few weeks. Long time since I met her. Lots to talk about. We talked about studies, how I failed to achieved my goals. And she made me feel better.

Went for supper with chinwee and Yanxiang. Safra yishun pool, then jalan kayu for food, punggol prawning to look see, then pasir ris drive 6 for kopi. Busy night haha.

Happier.

"Always remember to smile. You may not know it, but someone may be dying to see that smile everyday.."

No comments:

Post a Comment