Thursday, June 5, 2014

Schule

Wish I could have the opportunity to study again. For the past few weeks, people have been graduating from poly, having their ORD parades and such. And here I am wasting my life away. So many questions. If only I hadn't fucked up, if only I studied harder, if only I didn't have that fall.

So disappointing and such a spirit breaker. Feeling pretty low inside. With all that's happened recently as well. Nothing much I can do about it, just suck it up and move on. Would be nice to talk to someone though. Yet I don't want to be a hindrance to others. Contradictory much?

I guess in the end the only thing for me to do is move on. But what do I study again? Design? Architecture? Business? Or do I try to appeal to complete my engineering course? I want to discuss things further. But who? Definitely not my parents. Not again.

Grey Goose a few feet away from my reach. So tempted to drink it all. Drink everything away.

Am I a failure? Someone tell me please. I really need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment