Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 43

Came in earlier for work, had free breakfast at cookhouse, did some work, played a fool in the office. The usual. Haha. Went for a short gym session, didn't do much. Just nua in gym for quite a while.

Managed to catch the bus in time when we left camp. Bus uncle left earlier than usual, leaving others behind in camp. Haha. Did nothing to stop the uncle though.

Went satay by the bay for dinner with grandaunts and parents. Good food, better people, great atmosphere.

Came back home to take Janet's birthday present, then headed off to meet her at West plaza for massage. Oh my god. Worth every dollar. Body feels like jelly now. Did foot reflexology and back massage. I think I can rest really well tonight. Haven't had an awesome sleep in a while.

Had prata afterwards too. Chatted quite a bit about stuff. Been a while since I met her. I hope she likes the present. Take real good care of it kay!

Auf wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment