Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 36

I realised I've been looking at granny's funeral the wrong way. Yes it's a solemn ceremony, but it should be celebrating her life that she lived. I guess that's truly seeing the bright side in all of this.

Remembering her past, all the joyous occasions, reuniting family members and friends.

Warrant Kenny,  Felix and dhiraj came as well! They put together some money collectively from basic tactics wing. Very touched by that gesture.

I've finally managed to eat properly, albeit with gastric though.

Went back to camp this morning to help out for enlistment. Warrant sanjee was quite happy and touched about that haha. Upperstudy was an ass though. Went to sleep and all.

Also thanks to janet for checking on me, to rest and eat properly. She helped me see that I could still be happy in this period, and to look for the brighter things in dark times. Thanks so much!!

Feeling physically and mentally tired.

I want my huggies. Miao!

No comments:

Post a Comment