Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day 41

Work day. No gym again. I need to make a conscious effort to go to the gym to exercise. else the facilities are wasted.

Dysfunctional family. So much going on at home. Sis causing so many problems for my parents, parents causing problems for me. Blaming everyone for everything (myself included).

Mom thinks dad's biased towards me, dad thinks sis is too much, mom thinks I get away with things too easily, sis thinks everyone needs to chill. I don't know what's going on. Just make it stop.

Spent some time around the library today, don't know where to start. But it's so nice and peaceful there. It's so wonderful. I wish they divided the books more into genres than generic classification. Hmmm where to start..

Started packing for my aussie trip, not sure how much winter clothing to pack. It's cool there but not cold. But I don't know if the weather will turn colder.

Trying to save money as much as I can, so I can spend more on the trip. Also after I get my lcp rank, I plan on bringing my folks out for dinner. Last time I did that was before enlistment. Would be nice to go again. 

Having an early night tonight, very tired. I guess today was rest day. Didn't do PT at all. Hahah. My shoulder aches. I don't know if there's something really wrong with my ankle. It feels loose. The joints are rubbing against each other and it hurts. Howwwwww. Sian.

I just want peace. And hugs. Lots of hugs. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment