Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 46

Intense gym session today. Worked out till my muscles were failing. Felt good. Gonna miss when Shawn joins bmt, one less gym buddy then.

Went with warrant francis to a recruit's house to speak with his parents. They're having some difficulties so I accompanied him there. Went for some tze char dinner afterwards. Encik paid! Haha not bad. Drove me back home even. He stays near me but still.. Thanks!

Came back home, watched a bit of TV then knocked out. Slept for one hour or so on the sofa. Was supposed to be packing for my aussie trip. My mistake. I'm not leaving on Tuesday night. I'm checking in on Wednesday night, and flying off at 12.45am on Thursday morning.

Beargguy has new clothes, and has found a new home! I have no doubt he will be well taken care off, and that he'll take care of janet as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment