Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 47

Bought some last minute stuff for the trip, shall pack my luggage later tonight.

Fetched uncle mark and kim from the airport. They're my UK grandaunt's daughter and son in law. Last time I saw them was in 2002. Been a long time.

Haven't been to the library yet. I'll go tomorrow after work, before I fly off. Hope I can find a suitable book.

It's one more day to the trip, mixed feelings. I really wanted to go hong kong. I guess this will do. I need a break from everything real bad, I guess this trip is the second best to going hk. No gym facilities there, might try to run there. The weather now is cooling, so it's condusive to run.

Sudden urge to build lego. I wanna build a pikachu! Need to source for lots of lego bricks. Not cheap though.

No comments:

Post a Comment