Friday, June 6, 2014

Gesellschaft

I yearn companionship so badly. I want someone to spend time with, to take care of, to treasure, to share moments with, to forge memories together, to kiss her, to love her. I want to hold her tight, protect her from all her troubles and fears, to keep her happy, to be the reason for her joy.

It's hard to express my feelings in words, and it's even harder to find that special person as well.

I just want to feel needed. Wanted. Loved. Cared for. I have quite a number of friends having great relationships now, it's awesome and all, but it hurts when I'm alone. Right through the heart. I've been lonely for so long, and the last time I was truly happy was when I was just a kid. How I yearn to feel like that again. What I would give up to be with someone and spend the rest of our lives together.

I feel so lonely. I want my hug. Meow.





No comments:

Post a Comment