Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 26

I feel fat recently. Probably cause I can't run due to my leg. Knee hurts and all, but ankle hurts more than anything. Time to shop for knee guards and stuff. Thinking long term yo! Though I have been gymming and lifting weights instead. Feel stronger. I feel bigger. And a quick check on a weighing scale shows it too. I've gained 1.5kg. Jesus christ. Not sure to feel happy or not hahaha.

Anyway, usual work day today. Bunk rest, did some work, lazed around in office. Go home. Haha, not bad uh. Came back, had dinner with parents, same coffee shop, everyday. I mean, can't you see I'm making an effort trying to keep you happy? Yet it's not enough. It's never enough.

Shan't spoil the mood in this post. I do it because it makes you happy. And in return makes me happy seeing you happy. But who's going to be there to make me happy? Shall not worry about that anyway. What matters is that I keep myself happy, and more importantly, people around me. What better way is there, than to put others before yourself?

Shall end this post with a quote.

The loneliest people are the kindest, The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment